This is just the same as the first coconut ice, except this one has the right measures so it will set properly, you really will get a kick out of it, so please try it, it's very popular with all the family. UPDATED - now corrected
- Ready In:
- 4 3⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 2 3⁄4 cups coconut
- 1 (375 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- pink food coloring
- Line a 19cm cake pan with foil.
- Sift icing sugar into a bowl, stir in coconut then milk and egg white. stir until well combined.
- Press half of mixture into pan,.
- Tint remaining mixture pink.
- Spread over first layer.
- Refrigerate for several hours, preferably over night, once set cut into whatever size you wish.
- Can be made a week ahead.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very yummy! I made these for a Christmas function and part of some Christmas gifts. I think there may be a mistake with the recipe because I didn't think 1/4 cup coconut was enough for 4 3/4 cup of icing sugar, so I used 4 1/4 cups of coconut and it seem to mix together. Once I figured this out it was so easy to prepare. Everyone at the Christmas party really enjoyed these, there was none left on the plate. Thank you for posting Perfect PixieReply
see 4 more