Coconut Flour Low Carb Brownies
photo by Rabia
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups just like sugar (or 1 cup sugar or sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon sugar free semi-sweet chocolate chips (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Stir cocoa powder and butter together in a saucepan over low heat until coconut oil has melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat eggs, just like sugar, salt, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir in cocoa mixture. Whisk coconut flour into egg mixture until there are no lumps. Pour batter into prepared baking dish; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center come out clean, about 35 minutes.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Cajun girl form Southwest Louisiana.? My husband is from Pakistan. Put them both together and what you get is Spicy Hot!