Coconut Curry Torte
- Ready In:
1 9x5 loaf pan
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 10 slices)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- Beat cheeses at medium speed till smooth.
- Spread half cream cheese mixture into a loaf pan lined with foil or plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle with half-cup each of green onions, pecans, raisins, bacon, and coconut. Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours or more.
- Drain chutney; discard liquid; chop chutney.
- Invert cream cheese mixture onto plate; remove plastic wrap.
- Spread top with chutney, and sprinkle with remaining onions, pecans raisins, bacon and coconut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!