Coconut-Curry Cauliflower Mash
- Ready In:
- Steam cauliflower until tender (breaks easily when touched).
- Drain and set aside in covered pan.
- In a small sauce pan, add curry and turn heat on medium.
- Shake the curry over the heat for a brief time to release the oil and you can smell the curry.
- Be careful not to brown as it will become grainy and bitter.
- Add the ginger and coconut milk and simmer until small bubbles appear, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add to the cauliflower and mash.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married (46 years to the same lucky guy) and have 2 kids, a daughter 41, a son 36, and 2 beautiful grand daughters (8 yrs and 6 yrs). I have always enjoyed cooking and baking, especially breads :) One of my favorite quotes:?? Computers are like air conditioners; they stop working when you open Windows.