Coconut Crunch Cookies
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and extracts.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and almonds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"