Coconut Creme Cake
Yumm! Mom's recipe and dad's favorite.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (chopped finely)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip (buy large container, you will need rest later)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages of coconut cream pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) bag flaked coconut
- 1. Preheat over to 350.
- 2. Melt butter and mix with other crust ingredients.
- 3. Press and spread crust over a 9X13 pan and bake for 15 to 20 minute.
- 4. Let cool.
- 5. Melt cream cheese and mix with other 2nd layer ingredients.
- 6. Spread 2nd layer over 1st layer.
- 7. Prepare 2 small packages of coconut cream pudding as stated on package but only use 3 cups of milk for both packages.
- 8. Let cool.
- 9. Spread on this last layer.
- 10. Put remainder of cool whip on top.
- 11. Brown coconut for about 5 minutes. Be careful as it will burn easily.
- 12. Then sprinkle coconut over cool whip.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION