1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
2. In a shallow dish, mix flour and salt. In another shallow dish, add shredded coconut. Set both aside.
3. In a small bowl, stir yogurt, Sriracha sauce, garlic and zest together. In a medium bowl, reserve half a cup (125 ml) of the mixture.
4. Dredge chicken in flour and toss to coat in reserved yogurt mixture. Dredge chicken in coconut, pressing to adhere. Place on prepared sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through (165 F or 70 C).
5. Stir cilantro into remaining small bowl of yogurt mixture and serve with chicken strips.
Tip: Make this dish a meal by serving it with rice or your favourite grain and some fresh steamed broccoli and carrots.