Coconut Banana Muffins
photo by yogiclarebear
- Ready In:
- Cream together the butter and eggs.
- Mix in the ripe bananas and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar together.
- Add to the wet ingredients and mix just until all is moistened.
- Add the walnuts and coconut.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so, until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love food and I love to cook, but I rarely ever have the time to cook as often as I like. I love trying different foods and enjoy learning to make new foods. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">