Coconut Banana Frozen Yogurt - Reduced Fat, Sugar, Calorie!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 45mins
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 2 bananas (7 oz peeled)
- 16 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place in airtight containers and freeze to desired consistency!
- NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into serving size airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/kitchen 1-12-08 035 tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/WILD NOV 1 2007 018 resized tiny.jpg"> Me in my kitchen, and at the Wild game. I am a photographer, portrait and fine art, and I am a yoga instructor. Besides cooking, I enjoy fitness and yoga, reading, organizing, gardening, puzzles, family, and HOCKEY. GO WILD!!!! I love to cook for my large husband...he is a natural powerbuilder and has a lot of muscle to feed. People ask how he got so "huge" and he has to answer, my cooking of course! We both work out a lot, so we eat a lot of healthy food...I cook a LOT! The recipes I post and save to my cookbooks are usually healthy and lower calorie, or can be adapted to be so. <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Garlic tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Press It tiny.jpg"> Garlic is the best! <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 210 EDIT GRIT BORDER tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 192 HARD LIGHT ILL GRIT BORDER2 tiny.jpg"> Yummy veggies!