This recipe comes from a great collection of low glycemic index (GI) recipes on a website called Kristi's Good Health. http://www.click10.com/health/744289/detail.html Prep time includes cook time.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon baking cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 package sugar substitute (to taste)
- Place water and cocoa in a microwaveable bowl- microwave until cocoa melts.
- Add ricotta cheese, and sugar substitute, mix.
- Microwave until slightly warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION