cocoa-mocha, sugar free international coffee
- Ready In:
- Uses 2 large mixing bowls and blender.
- Take one cup of splenda and put in blender already running on High.
- Keep blender covered and do not breathe!
- Change to pulse and keep pulsing until sugar substitute is powdered.
- put splenda in large mixing bowl.
- Mix loosely together with rest of ingredients.
- after mixing loosely use mixing cup to place approximately one and one half cups of dry ingredients in blender at one time.
- vary between pulse and high, turning off and scraping sides of blender, until combined to a smooth light chocolate colored powder.
- (keep an eye on the blender so it doesn't overheat).
- Pour powder in clean mixing bowl and continue mixing dry ingredients in batches until done with all.
- Package in jars, ziplock bags, and original instant coffee container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am diabetic and have had weight loss surgery so a lot of my recipes are concerned with either less carbs and sugar and more protein. I have one hamster, I love crackers and cheese for lunch, I LOVE coffee, and I am a diet soda addict.