Cocoa Apple Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10" tube pan.
- Cream butter (or margarine) and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add water; mix.
- Sift together flour and remaining dry ingredients; add and mix.
- Do NOT over-mix.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes.
- Cool upright on a rack 10-15 minutes.
- Invert and remove from pan and finish cooling on a rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a real estate agent in the lovely city of Rochester, New York. That's not what I expected to do with my life. I got my bachelor's in psychology, my masters in literacy education, and I taught high school special education for two years. Then I discovered that helping people find the homes of their dreams was my real passion. I've been doing it for over two years now and still absolutely love my career. Other than that, I have a very spoiled Border Collie mix named Bear that I adopted from a local shelter in spring '08. He's gorgeous and fun and brings me great joy. Now if only I could find a man like that... LOL!