Coco’s Weekend Pancakes
photo by Colleen.Ludgate
- Ready In:
8 medium-sized pancakes
- Mix vinegar and milk together.
- Whisk eggs until foamy.
- Add milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients except flour and mix well.
- Using a spoon, stir in flour.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Pan or griddle fry until bubbles break the surface and edges are firm.
- Flip and cook until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!