Club Soda Biscuits
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My brother is a good cook but claims he can't make biscuits.He made this recipe and it was wonderful!!. I found the recipe under a copycat recipe for Popeye's biscuits(I think they're better than Popeye's!
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix bisquick,sour cream and club soda together.
- Pour onto floured surface and knead very lightly.Rol out to about 1/2 inch thickness and cut with cutter.
- Melt butter and pour half into a glass casserole dish.place biscuits in dish and pour remaining butter over top of biscuits.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION