Club Med Bahama Mama
One sip and you'll think you're on vacation!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 ounce white rum
- 3⁄4 ounce anejo rum
- 3⁄4 ounce Meyer's dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut rum
- 3 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 ounces fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Combine all but garnish, shake with ice, strain into hurricane glass & garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What a drink!! It has it all going on!! Plenty of rum (not for the faint at heart, lol), juice and loved the addition of the bitters (yummy) and grenadine. Drink one of these and you'll think your in Club Med!! Thanks for sharing this yummy cocktail recipe. Made for the Bahamas Rum Challenge in the Quest 2016.