Clove and Cinnamon Tea
Warm, aromatic and invigorating
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 clove, crushed
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
- Put water on the heat for boiling alongwith crushed clove and cinammon powder.
- Cover with a lid tightly so as to retain the flavours.
- Let it boil for good 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add tealeaves/teabag.
- Turn the heat off and let it stand.
- Pour in the cup and add sugar and milk.
- Sip sip sip!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more