Classic Bacon Waffle Pops
photo by FARMER JOHN LA
- Ready In:
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 10 slices farmer john classic bacon, cut into bits
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, add egg yolks, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract and mix well together.
- In a another bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Beat the egg whites with pinch of salt until stiff peaks form. Fold into gently into the batter.
- Preheat the waffle iron and bake the waffles according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Set the waffles aside on the cooling rack to cool.
- Cut the waffles into wedges, stick a popsicle stick into each waffle wedge.
- Dip the top part of the waffle wedge into the milk chocolate, then top with preferred toppings, leave it dry for a few minutes Have fun with different toppings and drizzles. Serve warm or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
The West Coast Original since 1931.