Clams With Smoked Paprika
photo by Rinshinomori
- Ready In:
- Scrub clean clams with water.
- In a wide but shallow pan with a lid, place all ingredients except the clams and parsley and cook until butter melts in medium high heat.
- Place all the clams in the same pan and gently mix in the sauce and turn the heat to high.
- Cover with lid and cook only until clams open up, about 4-5 minutes. Toss any clams that do not open up.
- Toss in minced parsley and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!