Clams, Chinese Style
- Ready In:
- 200 g baby clams (drained)
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 red chilies (diced)
- 1 pinch salt
- Boil the Spaghetti according to the package.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, put the Clams, Soya Sauce, Oil, Red Chilis and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- When the spaghetti is done, drain and set aside.
- Put the clam mixture in a pan and fry on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add in spaghetti and fry for 2 more minutes, mix evey ten seconds.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!