- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (soften)
- 4 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce (I use green tabasco,it's milder)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cans minced clams
- 1⁄2 cup clam broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf round sourdough loaf (unsliced,of coarse)
- Mix ingredients,except bread and set aside.
- Cut top off loaf of bread 1/3 down and scoop out insides into bite size pieces.
- Pour clam mixture into bread loaf and replace top (Mixture should not be soupy).
- Wrap loaf with heavy foil.
- Bake at 250* for 4 hours.
- Serve hot on tray with pieces of bread surrounding.
- Dip pieces of bread into dip.
- When dip is gone,encourage your guests to eat the crusty loaf too!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!