photo by MeliBug
- Ready In:
- Sauté ground meat and onions on medium-high heat. When starting to brown, add seasoning packet and garlic, stir to combine.
- Add green pepper and Clamato and let simmer for 10 minutes; Let cool.
- Take a pie crust and cut twelve, 3-inch rounds.
- Place spoonful of mixture on the center of a round. Fold in half and pinch closed then flute edge with a fork.
- Repeat with remaining dough and mixture.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm.
- Enjoy! ;).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
yum! i just love clamato so when i saw this i HAD to try it! i was upset cause the pie crusts i bought were made really bad dough so i kept breaking the dough when i tried to shape the empanadas. i only got a few small ones made. but the few i made were delicious!!! :D! i would totally recommend u guys try these! i loved em! next time i'm making my own pie crust dough! thanks mommy diva! made for recipe swap!