MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
a quick and tasty appetizer
- Ready In:
- 20 slices white bread
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans clams, drained
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix all ingredients except bread and butter.
- Trim crusts off bread and roll each slice with a rolling pin until thin.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of clam mixture on bread and roll the bread up jellyroll style.
- Brush with butter and place 1" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for about 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION