Sweet vinaigrette to pour over any salad. See note in recipe to make this vinaigrette and salad your very OWN!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated.
- Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads.
- Note: this is a great dressing to go with any green salad that is combined with some sort of fruit (pear, orange segments, grapes, strawberries, dried sweet cranberries), add some type of nut (almonds, walnuts), and cheese (crumbled bleu, feta, gorgonzola). MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
My favorite homemade dressing recipe! I add a few cranks of fresh black pepper and 1 smashed garlic clove to each batch, and usually at least triple it. I make it in a quart Ball jar and I'm not sure how long it keeps, it's never lasted that long! But for those who mentioned it "concealing", that's just the olive oil solidifying in a cold fridge. Leave it on the counter for a couple of hours and give it a good shake, it'll be fine!