Citrus Soy Dipping Sauce
- Ready In:
1 1/4 cups
- 7⁄8 cup Japanese soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice, strained
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice, strained
- Combine the soy sauce, lemon juice and orange juice together in a glass jar.
- Shake well and refrigerate. This keeps for up to four weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)