photo by 3KillerBs
- Ready In:
- Grate 1 Tbs of peel and squeeze 3 Tbs juice from the oranges.
- Grate 1 Tbs of peel and squeeze 3 Tbs juice from the lemons.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, combine peels, juices, sage, oil, salt, and pepper. Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours; turning 3-4 times. Do not exceed time or chicken will be mushy.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cook 20 minute Turn and cook 10-15 min until juices run clear.
- Place in large serving dish and garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious! DH commented on it twice as we ate. And so easy to make (it only took one lemon and 1 orange to get the correct amounts of zest and juice). Despite the warning about mushy chicken I think I'd marinate it longer next time. My new, young sage plant wasn't quite ready to give up 1/4 cup of leaves yet so I subbed in about 1/3 of the amount in pineapple sage -- the flavor blended into the citrus perfectly.