Citrus-Marinated Shrimp Cocktail
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you like shrimp, you will love this. It just begs to be served with a pitcher of Margarita's, and some tasty buttery crackers. Just a nice, refreshing appetizer, to be enjoyed poolside or inside.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked peeled, large shrimp
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine juices, ketchup, vodka and hot pepper sauce in large bowl.
- Whisk in oil.
- Add shrimp, onion and cilantro and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to 6 hours.
- Drain before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION