Citrus Ginger Fish Wrapped in Parchment
- Ready In:
4 Fish Fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares; fold each square in half. Unfold; place 1 fillet next to crease of each square.
- Combine soy sauce, orange zest and juice, sesame oil and ginger; spoon mixture evenly over fillets and sprinkle with green onion.
- Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly.
- Place packages on large baking sheet; let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake for 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer packages to individual plates; unroll and pull back edges to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 35 single mom of one wonderful 16 year old son who happens to be the world's pickiest eater. I'm a human resource director for a non-profit private special education school. Cooking is my #1 hobby. Ironically, I became interested in all things cullinary after I had gastric bypass surgery 7 years ago. Losing that much weight & as quickly as I did really changed my relationship with food. (I lost 128 lbs - 258 lbs before, 130 lbs now)