photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Remove peel and pith from oranges and cut into large pieces.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine oranges, cranberries, sugar, water and ground ginger.
- Cook, stirring frequently for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon and lime juices.
- Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
- Ideally made the day before you plan to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the San Francisco area and love it here. I discovered Recipezaar (then Food.com..Genius Kitchen) in 2001 and have been so happy to have my favorite recipes stored safely here. I am mother to 7 and grandmother to 7. I love to knit, smock, sew, etc., but my favorite hobby of the moment is traditional rug hooking. This is a sample of what I do.? It's called "November".? I dyed most of the wool myself. It is made from wool flannel, cut into strips a little less than 1/4" and then worked into a linen backing. This is my 3rd rug.