- Ready In:
- Put sugar and acids in a large pot with a handle. Grate zest off the fruit, being careful not to get any pith and add to the sugar and acids.
- Squeeze juice from the fruit and add to sugar mixture.
- Pour the boiling water into pot with other ingriedients and stir over a low heat until sugar is completely dissolved. This will only take a few minutes. Do not boil.
- Cool the mixture, strain and then bottle. and refrigerate.
- Use at a ratio of 1 part cordial to 4 parts water.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!