Citrus Chicken Pasta
I came up with this when nursing my 4 month old and had to cut out all dairy and soy. It is delicious and light. You can eat it alone or over pasta. the amount of the following ingredients will depend on how much chicken you use. this recipe is for two chicken breasts.
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts (as many as needed)
- 1 1 oranges or 1 lime (or combine as desired)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, light
- fresh basil or dried basil, 1/2 tsp if dried.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to tast
- grill chicken or sautee in olive oil until done while chicken is cooking,squeeze juice from citrus into bowl, add cut tomatoes, and other ingerdients.
- stir, let sit while chicken cooks.
- cook pasta, or use no pasta-- this dish tastes great alone!
- cut chicken up when it is cooked.
- toss all together, and eat.