photo by lindsayrbateman
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 5 cups flour
- 2 cups butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups white sugar
- 8 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix flour, butter (or marg), and baking powder like a pie crust.
- Add milk and eggs.(best to mix the milk and eggs together).Add about 3/4 of the milk mixture to the flour mixture first, since you may not need all of the milk mixture. (This would be like a pie crust)
- Mix well.
- Divide into 10 balls.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle some sugar/cinnamon mixture on counter.
- Place 1 ball of dough in sugar/cinnamon and roll into a circle, be sure to have sugar mixture on the top as well.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Roll up each wedge starting at the wide end.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining balls of dough.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Note: Each wedge will be about 1 1/2" at the wide end.
- You may have more sugar mixture than you need. That all depends on how much mixture you like on the wedges.
- Prep time will vary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just recently retired. I worked in the banking industry for 25 yrs. My husband and I own a cottage and have spent most of this last summer at the lake. We go there in the winter as well. I love to cook and I collect recipes. <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Pohutukawa-2-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/pick0GuXD-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picNW72Oj-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picx2XGjA-1.jpg"> <img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3316/3345270671_dd30334798.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picx2XGjA-1.jpg">