Cinnamon Rolls from My Taste of Facs Class
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 35mins
15 cinnamon rolls
- In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Add warm milk, butter, egg. Beat w/ electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl frequently. Stir in remaining flour (or as much as you need to make the dough easy to handle.).
- Place on a lightly floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes or until dough is smooth and springy. Grease mixing bowl with pam spray. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon, place in ziplock bag.
- Gently push fists into dough to deflate. Flatten dough with hands or rolling pin into 15/10 rectangle on lightly floured surface. Spread w/ 2 tbsp melted butter, sprinkle w/ filling.
- roll up rectangle tightly, beginning at the 15 inches side. Pinch edges to seal. Stretch and shape until even, cut into 15 1 inch slices and place on a cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350Ëš F, bake for 30-35 minute or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!