Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 2 cups rolled oats, not quick cook
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons artificial sweetener, such as Truvia
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt (greek yoghurt would work too)
- 1 cup milk, I used skim (almond, soy, rice etc would all work too)
- Place the oats, cinnamon, sweetener and raisins into a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in yoghurt and milk and mix until well combined.
- Either decant into a jar/container, or cover the bowl with clingfilm before placing in the fridge for at least 3 hours, overnight if possible.
- Serve with extra raisins or nuts/seeds, if desired.
- Overnight oats will keep in an airtight container, in the fridge, for 2 days.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!