Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
1 1/2 quarts
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2⁄3 cup Equal Spoonful
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cinnamon raisin bread, 3/4 inch cubes, day old
- Combine milk, Equal®, melted butter, egg and egg whites, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in bread cubes.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1 1/2 quart rectangular casserole.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until pudding is set and sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!