Cinnamon Meltaway Cookies
The name says it all! These delicious cookies melt right in your mouth.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the sugars, with the egg,.
- vanilla, honey, and butter; mix till well combined. Combine the flour, cinnamon,.
- baking soda, baking power in a separate bowl, mix. Add the flour mixture.
- gradully to the sugar mixture. Once all is combined add the cinnamon chips.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet or lightly grease. Drop cookies by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The dough for these cookies was excellent although I only used 2 cups of flour since after I added the flour the dough seemed very dry. To keep the cookies from falling apart, I made the dough into little balls and compacted the dough. I also used only 1 tsp of vanilla and added a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon extract. **Made for the New Kids on the Block Tag Game June 2009**Reply
see 3 more