Cinnamon Drop Cake
This cake is very light. No Frosting & the cinnamon & sugar doesn't over power it like frosting does sometimes !
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, blended with
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease/flour 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Sprinkle, cinnamon & sugar mixture over the cake batter.
- With your stick of margarine~ cut up into 8 tablespoon.
- Drop margarine on top of cake batter ~ one in each corner & the other 4 in middle of cake.
- Bake according to cake directions.
- The margarine while baking will pull the cinnamon & sugar mixture down through the cake!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation