Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
photo by Lil Miss Nikki
- Ready In:
24 doughnut holes
- Combine pancake mix, sugar, vanilla and milk, stirring until blended.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoons into hot fat, frying 4-6 balls at a time.
- Fry until brown and drain on paper towels.
- Roll warm doughnut balls in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- For large amounts, mix and fry consecutive batches.
- DO NOT DOUBLE THE RECIPE: The longer the batter stands, the more leavening power it loses.
This little guys were great! I actually made two batches...the first one i messed up cause it was really runny so i threw it out and started over. The second batch was much better. We had them with the cinnamon and with powdered sugar, both of which were fantastic. Thanks so much for such a yummy recipe. *Made for PAC Spring 2009*