Cinnamon Cappuccino - Weight Watchers
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup hot very strong coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a medium nonstick pan, bring the milk, vanilla and cinnamon just to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until frothy, about 1 minute.
- In a large mug, combine the coffee and the milk mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cocoa and garnish with the cinnamon stick; serve.
- 2 pts. Each.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation