Cinnamon Blueberry Farina Muffins
photo by Marz7215
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cream of wheat (1-min., 2-1/2-min. or 10-min. cook time)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Mix flour, cereal, 1/4 cup of the sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg, milk, oil and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Spoon evenly into 12 greased 2-1/2-inch muffin pans, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove from pan.
- Brush tops of warm muffins with apple juice; roll in remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!