Cinnamon Batter-Dipped French Toast Bisquick
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 10 slices bread
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium high heat(375)and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until blended.
- Dip bread into batter; drain excess back into bowl.
- Place on hot griddle.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup opt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I am a stay at home mom to one 7 month old little girl. I love to cook and bake. I love to try new recipes and credit recipezaar for turning me into a good cook.