Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
photo by Marsha D.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 5mins
- 3⁄4 cup cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup warm applesauce
- 2 tablespoons of white glue
- Mix all in a bowl. Knead to stiff dough.
- (You may need to add more applesauce, but a little at a time.).
- Roll out between sheets of foil to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out with cookie cutters.
- Use straw to make a hole near the top for hanging.
- Let dry.
- You may also want to turn over so both sides dry thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What fun I had making these :) This is a wonderful recipe for christmas time. I made these for christmas gifts this year. You can make for ornaments for your tree, or even use for a air freshners in your car or maybe even a closet somewhere in your house. Thanks for sharing the recipe Aunt Paula! I absolutely love them :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live here in wild, wonderful West Virginia with my wonderful husband. I won't give lower than a 3 star on a recipe. Just because I didn't care for it, doesn't mean some else won't, they might love it. We all have different tastes. And I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.</p>