Cilantro Parsley Pesto
photo by Moseslakecooker
- Ready In:
1 1/2 Cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cilantro or 10 fresh cilantro stems
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh parsley or 10 parsley sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon water (optional)
- Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor.
- With processor running, slowly add olive oil.
- Add water if mixture is not smooth. Should have peanut butter-type consistency.
- Serve at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Retired wife, mom & Nana. ?