Cibo's Spinaci Zola Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Combination of Spinach and Gorgonzola! Best served with crostinis. (owned by Cibo - taken from Pepper.ph - http://www.pepper.ph/cibo-spinach-dip-food-hack/)
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup blanched spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon cane vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- extra grated mozzarella cheese (to garnish)
- crostini chips
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium fire.
- Melt the butter and sauté the spinach until it wilts.
- Add the cream and water. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the Gorgonzola and Mozzarella cheeses, stir until melted.
- Season with cane vinegar, garlic powder, and salt.
- Turn off the fire, and transfer the spinach mixture to a food processor.
- Blend the spinach until it becomes paste-like in consistency, this takes around 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into 2 ramekins, and top with more grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven under the broiler for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Serve with crostini chips on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION