Ciambella Orange Italian Cake
photo by Silvana K.
- Ready In:
1 10inch bundt cake
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Oil and then flour a bundt 10 inch pan.
- Sift flour, salt, and powder together.
- Beat eggs and the sugar until no grains are felt between the fingertips, about 7 minutes.
- Eggs and sugar should be doubled and very pale in colour.
- In thirds sprinkle flour over, and beat until just mixed, and alternating with the juice and oil.
- End with the flour.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake 40 minutes, until done.
- (s slight impression of your finger when touched>) Remove to wire rack, and cool.
- Tip out, cool.
- Sprinkle with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!