Chutney Cheddar Bites
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Yummy and a perfect appetaizer! A little different, but they don't scare the guests away! LOL Don't make them too large - These actually freeze well, after thawing, you can refresh them a bit by rolling them again in nuts.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Major Grey chutney, finely chopped (Often in pickle or condiment aisle)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans (toasted)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (if needed)
- Mix together cheddar cheese, chutney and cayenne pepper and seasoning salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mash up well with fork or mixer. Add cream cheese if mixture is too thick.
- Press and form mixture into about 30 small balls.
- Place pecans in a shallow dish and roll balls in nut mixture to coat.
- Cover and chill several hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION