Chunky or Condensed Soup Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is based on a recipe I adapted years ago from Campbell's chunky soup, which is not on their website. The dish can be made using virtually any condensed or chunky soup, but some liquid may need to be reserved if necessary.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 15 ounces soup, chunky or 15 ounces condensed soup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup vegetables, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a medium casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients. Should be wet, but with not too much liquid.
- Pour mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Bake 45-55 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with rolls for breakfast or salad for lunch or dinner.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION