Chunky Chicken Pot Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Golden, delicious chunky chicken and vegetable pot pie. One dish home-cooked meal.
- Ready In:
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 chicken tenderloins, seared and cubed
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 3⁄4 cup canned corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sear and cube chicken.
- Mix together cubed chicken, veggies, cream of chicken soup, egg, red pepper powder, salt and pepper. Heap into pie crust.
- Cover with pie top, pinch sides down as if making a pie. Cut 2 slits in pie top to vent. Foil around edges of pie.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes. Check periodically to make sure top of pie isn't getting too brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION