Chunky Chicken Bake
This is from a recipe card collection called Healthy Meals in Minutes. I got a huge box of these cards at a garage sale dirt cheap, so I'm sorting through the good looking ones to post on here for safe keeping!
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces yolk-free egg noodles
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray large baking dish or casserole with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cook noodes according to package directions, but do not add salt.
- While noodles are cooking, in a large saucepan, bring a small amount of water to a boil. Place broccoli in a steamer basket over saucepan. Cover and steam just until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, gradually whisk together soup and milk. Stir in broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, and paprika. Mix well.
- Drain noodles. Place half of noodles in prepared dish. Spoon half of chicken mixture over noodles. Repeat layering. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake until golden, about 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION