Christmas Snow Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here is a punch recipe that we used at my in-laws 50th Anniversary open house. CHRISTMAS SNOW PUNCH
- Ready In:
- 1 (46 ounce) can Hi-C Hula Punch, thoroughly chilled
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups Sprite, chilled
- In punch bowl, combine Hi-C Hula Punch, Sprite and ice cream.
- Stir until well blended and chill.
- From: Spartan Holiday Cookbook Robin
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The first time I tried this recipe was when I was dating my husband and that was 27 years ago and it remains a family favorite. The scoops of ice cream floating on top adds such a great look to the punch but also a creamy texture. The only thing I do differently is that I use Hawaiin Punch instead of the HC. Give this a try!2Reply
see 5 more