photo by St. Louie Suzie
- Ready In:
- Put crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large measuring glass or small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour over crackers and start turning with a plastic spatula or wooden spoon; try not to break the crackers.
- Stir for a few minutes so that there is no pool of oil at bottom of bowl and the crackers have absorbed the majority of it. You can let them sit to dry out a bit, but I usually can't wait that long! Enjoy! Betcha can't eat just one handful!
- *** Make sure to use Ranch DRESSING mix, NOT the dip mix!***.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is very similar to Recipe #62650 that I have made for years. I had bought the ingredients several months ago and they needed to be used, and it is now summer. I was looking for a way to do this without turning the oven on. That's when I discovered that more than half of the recipes on Food.com, including this one, are not cooked at all! Although I used the seasoning proportions from my previous recipe, I truly appreciate the revelation.
Thanks for sharing this recipe! It's so easy and the crackers got rave reviews. Next time I make them, I'll try using just 1/2 cup of the oil as there was quite a bit left at the bottom of the pan. I'll definitely make these again and again for parties, sharing at the office and snacking around the house!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Stay at home mom, likes to cook and bake, but only when I can be alone or in peace! For hobbies, I scrapbook and play the guitar and piano. <br> <br>My favorite cookbook would have to be the ever classic Betty Crocker. I have my Great-Grandmother's copy, which she handed down to my mother who gave it to me. I don't know what I would do without it.